The Bolt XT features powerful software tools, rock-solid performance, smart power options, and backward compatibility (with any Bolt of the same range, Sidekick II / LT / XT, and 703 Bolt), giving users more flexibility in expanding their existing systems or linking with others already on set. Unlike alternative wireless video systems, Bolt XT includes a unique AES 128 encryption algorithm to protect your video footage, ensuring that only authorized receivers can connect to your transmitter.
Each transmitter includes an HDMI, 3G-SDI and looping 3G-SDI output. Receivers feature an HDMI output as well as dual 3G-SDI outputs. While wireless performance is critical on set, so are practical mounting options that ensure optimal performance and a quick set-up. With the Bolt XT line, Teradek has added an integrated NATO rail on the receiver, several 1/4″-20 and 3/8″-16 mounting points, and an ARRI rosette on the transmitter to greatly improve available mounting options.
An all-new aluminum chassis further reduces the size and weight of the Bolt line, with receivers also allowing for integrated pass-through power. Available battery plate accessories include V-Mount (sold separately) or Gold Mount (included, factory installed).
The Bolt XT, like the previous generation, is multicast capable up to (4) receivers and includes built-in cross conversion and Teradek’s proprietary software utilities, including a manual frequency-selection tool, 3D LUT engine, and a 5GHz spectrum analyzer to keep an eye on interference in your area.
- Up to 3000′ (914m) range (Line of Sight)
- Compatible with 3rd generation Bolt 3000, Sidekick II, and 703 Bolt
- Professional software features: 3D LUTs, 5GHz spectrum analyzer, manual channel selection
- Dual input (SDI + HDMI) and SDI loop on the TX
- HDMI and Dual 3G-SDI outputs on RX
- 3000 receivers feature integrated, internally-wired battery plates with pass-through power
- Smaller and lighter chassis design with robust mounting points (3/8″-16 and 1/4″-20)